Gina Kraus gave many friends an Inner Compass
Suze Orman's words of wisdom:
"I've learned that the hardest thing to do in life is to remember, and the easiest thing to do is to forget. We forget how to treat people well, and we forget to think great thoughts about ourselves. The laws of life are there to remind us of who we are, were, and always will be -- rich beyond our wildest dreams. The Five Laws of Life:
1. May every thought that you think be etched in fire in the sky for the whole world to see, for in fact it is.
2. May every word that you say be spoken as if everyone in the world can hear it, for in fact they can.
3. May every deed that you do recoil on top of your head, for in fact it will.
4. May every wish that you wish another be a wish that you wish for yourself, because in fact it is.
5. May everything you do be done as if God Himself (Herself) is doing it, for in fact He (She) is."