TERMS of SERVICE
By using the GratitudeLog.com web site, a service of MindValley LC, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your user account
- You agree to treat everyone on GratitudeLog.com with kindness and respect
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, intimidate, or impersonate other GratitudeLog users
- You may not use GratitudeLog.com for any illegal or unauthorized serivice.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, photos, profiles, and links that you submit, post, display on GratitudeLog.com
- You must not create or submit unwanted emails, appreciation notes, or replies to any GratitudeLog members (“spam”).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature
- You must not, in the use of GratitudeLog, violate any laws in your jurisdiction including but not limited to copyright laws.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your GratitudeLog.com account. While GratitudeLog.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that GratitudeLog cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the GratitudeLog.com service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the GratitudeLog.com service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right, in accordance with any applicable laws, to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to alter these Terms of Service at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the Terms of Service, we will notify you via internet mail according to the preference expressed on your account. What constitutes a “material change” will be determined at our sole discretion, in good faith and using common sense and reasonable judgment.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours)
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the GratitudeLog service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system.
- We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.
- GratitudeLog undertakes to obey all relevant copyright laws. We will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws. To make a claim, please provide us with the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit GratitudeLog to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Claims can be sent to Mike@GratitudeLog.com